Property Q&A in 06896 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Ksherman, Home Buyer in Pittsfield, MA
Ksherman asked:
Is this property available to rent or just for sale? There is a house to the right of this house. Is this the same property as the house shown?

This question was asked from this property:…
0 votes Share Flag Mon Mar 23, 2015 Property Q&A in 06896
Ralph Grasso,  in Fairfield County, CT
Ralph Grasso answered:
Aprroximately how much to drill a 150ft water well?
$5,000 +/- to drill depending on depth to water. $8,000+/- full set up with lines, tank, etc.
0 votes Share Flag Fri May 18, 2012 Property Q&A in 06896
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Connecticut > Fairfield County > Redding > 06896 > Property Q&A in 06896
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer