Investment Properties in 06514 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Scott T Lewis, Real Estate Pro in Hartford, CT
Scott T Lewis answered:
Can you rent an in law apartment in CT? I've heard different things and I am currently a first time home buyer looking exclusively at income
If your a home buyer seeking to purchase a property with a in-law apartment you are always within your rights to rent out said apartment. However, like any rental property it must be a ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Mar 28, 2015 Investment Properties in 06514
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Connecticut > New Haven County > Hamden > 06514 > Investment Properties in 06514
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer