Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Buying in 06066 : Real Estate Advice

  • All12
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying6
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 6
Thu Jun 4, 2015
James McCabe answered:
if you need help with selling your house, i can help. Contact me anytime, thanks. 860-837-1160
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat May 16, 2015
Seshell asked:
A condo recently listed for sale had a listing price. Then it was changed to "Pubic Record" Now it's changed back to "Active Contingent" Any idea why was this…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sun Mar 11, 2012
Anne Miller answered:
The seller can pay for closing costs if your type of mortgage would allow it.
Check with your mortgage officer...If you do not have one, I can recommend
a couple of very good ones with low rates and easy terms. call me 860-647-8000
Anne Miller.
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Mon Dec 6, 2010
Gerard Dunn answered:
Look at between 4-4.5% on fixed rate. Just an origination fee = 1% of the loan amount to the bank

Good Luck!

Gerry Dunn
Associate Broker
Serving Maryland, D.C. and Northern Virginia
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sun Feb 14, 2010
Steve Geryk answered:
Hi Veteran'10,

My name is Steve Geryk And I am a Mortgage Loan Officer . I have been doing VA mortgages for almost 20 years. I am located in Stafford Springs and could easily answer your questions over the phone if you would like to call ( 860)-684-3111 , which is a local call from Vernon. If email is easier feel free to contact me at .

VA is a great program , and one that you have earned. A multi family property is a little different for VA than other programs, so there are things that you need to be aware of when you get qualified. Please contact at any time.
... more
2 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Sat Oct 24, 2009
Anne Astley answered:
Hi Wija

Find yourself a great mortgage advisor and ask about FHA and USDA loans - surprisingly most of Connecticut qualifies for USDA financing.

You will need to get pre-approved before any agent will take you out looking for homes that you can afford to purchase, plus, you will also be in a position to put in an offer immediately on a home that you like.

Good luck and if you need any further information please do not hesitate to contact me

... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Search Advice