Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in 04106 : Real Estate Advice

  • All15
  • Local Info4
  • Home Buying8
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Mon Mar 17, 2014
Murphy Team answered:
I would contact Pine Tree Legal and pose this question. This is a legal question and they are qualified to assist citizens of Maine. 207 942 8241
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Search Advice