In My Neighborhood in 04102 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Joseph Strat…, Renter in Falmouth, ME
Joseph Strattard answered:
How do I find a plot plan?
You can get a copy of the plot plan at the registry of deeds. The subject''s deed should reference a legal plat map or subdivision plan, which can inturn be found at said registry. Man ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu May 10, 2012 In My Neighborhood in 04102
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Maine > Cumberland County > Portland > 04102 > In My Neighborhood in 04102
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer