Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Insurance in 03051 : Real Estate Advice

  • All7
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 1
Mon Apr 2, 2012
Virginia Kazlouskas (Gregory) answered:
There should be documentation on file with the registry of deeds and may be referenced in your deed. Typically it is an agreement with the other half of the condex. You need this documentation in case there are disputes about what each owner is responsible for, such as roof siding, well, septic or other maintenance. As mortgage restrictions have changed you may also need it if you sell the property. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice