Financing in 02907 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Joe Borelli, Real Estate Pro in Riverview, FL
Joe Borelli answered:
Are there any mortgage brokers doing 203K loans in Rhode Island?
In order to underwrite a 203k renovation loan in Rhode Island, the lender must be approved by the FHA. As there are extensive lending requirements that need to be fulfilled both during ... more
1 vote Share Flag Tue Jul 26, 2016 Financing in 02907
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Rhode Island > Providence County > Providence > 02907 > Financing in 02907
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer