Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Buying in 02780 : Real Estate Advice

  • All19
  • Local Info3
  • Home Buying8
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 8
Thu Jan 17, 2013
Kristine Erickson answered:
If the sale did not go through as long as you did not sign anything saying you would pay a fee regardless of out come you should be all set.
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Mon Nov 8, 2010
Louis Wolfson answered:
Cheryl, I see many answers from all sorts of agents from all sorts of locations throughout the country, myself included. Taunton is typically a tougher market as most of your major retailers are on the Raynham side coming into town. So much has to do with your exact location and the amount of land you have. The commercial market is not hurting right now, there is still very little well located commercial property available for sale. I can give you an experts opinion if you want.


... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Sat Sep 12, 2009
Jason Hargrove answered:
Delig, sounds like you'll want to speak to an attorney. Talk to your agent about the listing sheet as "subject to seller finding suitable housing" should be disclosed as well. This is also something that should have been on the P&S with a cap date. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Sat Sep 12, 2009
Jason Hargrove answered:
Feonie, as long as all parties agree to close at an earlier date, and the closing attorney has everything he or she needs.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sun Feb 15, 2009
Lori Lincoln answered:
Yes, Karla, you do have to live in the home. Mass Housing makes it a requirement
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Mon Nov 3, 2008
Ken Lambert answered:
Hi Karla- I'm a local lender, and yes- you're parents could do that under the proper circumstances. If it is a single family and they are not living there, they would have to get into it as either a second home or an investment property. If you would like to review your particulars, please let me know.
Thanks, and good luck,

Ken L.
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Jul 24, 2008
Jonathan Bowen answered:
You mean to tell me that you wan't a say in how and when you are going to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars?! Ha, ha! Dear sir/ma'am, my sides are splitting.
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Wed Jul 23, 2008
Lori Lincoln answered:
Yes, if your contract has expired, the P&S should give you a closing date. If the closing didn't happen, then you no longer have a contract.. UNLESS.. you signed an extension to close that you may or may not remember?
If you don't want to buy the home and you are "out of contract", your agent should have you and your seller sign a deposit release. You should also consult an attorney if your earnest money isn't returned.
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Search Advice