02645 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Alan May, Real Estate Pro in Evanston, IL
Alan May answered:
Can i take shower curtan and rod not attach to walls?
Unless it's written into the contract, yes, typically you can take a pressure-mounted shower curtain rod that's not permanently mounted to the walls.
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jul 1, 2016 Home Selling in 02645
Adam J. Nels…, Real Estate Pro in Swansea, MA
Adam J. Nelson answered:
when I sell my home can I take the adjustable shelving?
From a legal standpoint, if the adjustable shelving is affixed the property and you plan to remove, you will need to disclose that in your sale listing.

Does the adjustable shelving ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat May 2, 2015 Home Selling in 02645
Scott Godzyk, Real Estate Pro in Manchester, NH
Scott Godzyk answered:
Our house is sold but not closing yet. Now, we are thinking to sale the playground in our backyard. Can we do that?
It will depend what was in your contract, Was is included by the buyer? if so then no. Hopefully you listed it under exclusions that it was not included. You may want to ask your listin ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Apr 13, 2014 Home Selling in 02645
Territory.c…, Real Estate Pro in MA,
Territory.com answered:
So, when I sell my house, can we take the curtains? How about the curtain rods? Ok, now, how about the area rug?
Make an "excluded from sale" item list before putting your property on the market that way it is disclosed to any potential buyer up front ( the rug doesn't need to be on that list)

... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jul 24, 2013 Home Selling in 02645
Trevor Libby, Real Estate Pro in Harwich Port, MA
Trevor Libby answered:
how far is it to the beach from 1555 orleans road in chatham. Is it walkable to any body of water?
I'm not sure that there is a 1555 Orleans road in Chatham road. There is a listing at 1555 Orleans Rd in Harwich which is under agreement at this time. As far as the distances to water. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Oct 5, 2012 In My Neighborhood in 02645
Heidi Zizza, Real Estate Pro in Framingham, MA
Heidi Zizza answered:
How does one obtain the crime rate of a town/city?
Google to town police dept and you can read the police log
1 vote Share Flag Mon Nov 8, 2010 Home Buying in 02645
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer