Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Buying in 02465 : Real Estate Advice

  • All5
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying4
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 3
Fri Mar 29, 2013
Huseyin Aktas answered:
0 votes 23 answers Share Flag
Fri Mar 29, 2013
Huseyin Aktas answered:
Fri Jan 29, 2010
Tean Wong answered:
If you have an CPA you use every year, he or she can answer this question better. If you have reported your 2008 return with deduction of your oversea home, you may not eligilble for the first time home buyer tax credit. I have many clients who have a home in their original country and they are eligible for the tax credit. Please ask your accountant before you go out and start buying your home. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice