Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Insurance in 02324 : Real Estate Advice

  • All9
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 1
Tue Jun 26, 2012
Susan Condon, Realtor answered:
Hi, there are home owners insurance, title insurance and maybe Master Insurance policies needed on a duplex. Home buying can be complilcated. I would be happy to help you if you are not working with or planning on working with a particular Agent. Call me at 781-771-8457 or write back - you can find my full profile and beautiful new construction duplex and complex for sale in Hanson at! $234,900 and $229,900 is a great price for new construction with granite, maple cabinets, bamboo floors with open floor plan on first floor! ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice