Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in 02302 : Real Estate Advice

  • All15
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying9
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 3
Thu Feb 3, 2011
Derek W answered:
The association will not seek fees from you because your lender will payoff those fees once the court confirm the sale. Most 1099C can be substantially reduced or dismissed if you understand the foreclosure process and the laws of your state. If you would like us to assist you further please contact us at, We do charge a consulting fee for services. ... more
1 vote 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Oct 3, 2010
Lori Lincoln answered:
John, I just studied this again for the umpteenth time (lol). Things change every day. Yes the lender can come after a deficiency and they do.You just need some good advice from a qualified Realtor and a good real estate attorney. I earned the CDPE designation and have knowledge and help with short sales.
Please contact me with questions.
... more
0 votes 12 answers Share Flag
Search Advice