Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Remodel & Renovate in 02155 : Real Estate Advice

  • All22
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying5
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Tue Nov 17, 2009
DebOnTheWeb answered:
You'll want to check with the Medford Building Department to see if it's possible. Their number is (781) 393-2509, but your best bet is to go to City Hall in person when an inspector is in the office.
Inspector's Hours: Mon, Tues., Thurs - 8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. & 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Good luck!
... more
1 vote 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice