How To... in 02139 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


William Patt…, Real Estate Pro in Boston, MA
William Patterson answered:
what is involved in condoizing a two family house (currently co-owned)?
Hi DK,
First, speak with an attorney. You will need to go through a few legal steps before doing anything.

Next, bring some agents in to look at both units so you can get prices. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu May 6, 2010 How To... in 02139
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Massachusetts > Middlesex County > Cambridge > 02139 > How To... in 02139
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer