Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

01864 : Real Estate Advice

  • All5
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 5
Sat May 2, 2015
Adam J. Nelson answered:
Evening leonesimkins, I hope by now you have connected with a local real estate agent and they have given you a sense of what the rental rates should be for your property. Additionally, they can offer a specific estimate of what your property is worth.

If you are still looking for assistance, do not hesitate to call or email.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Jan 22, 2012 answered:
Depends on what you are building. Just ask your contractor / builder. The septic will need to be approved by the towns building department.
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Fri Jul 29, 2011
Heidi Zizza answered:
You need to talk to the Board of Health in your town.
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Mon Feb 21, 2011
Tom and Joanne Team answered:

That totally depends and is a great question for the building inspector in your town. Best
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Search Advice