Home Selling in 01854 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Val Cloutier, Real Estate Pro in Londonderry, NH
Val Cloutier answered:
Attorney or Title Company?
Once you and an Buyer have come to an agreement, you can pay for the services of a real estate agent to prepare the P&S (using forms approved by the MA Association of Realtors or MA Rea ... more
1 vote Share Flag Wed Sep 24, 2008 Home Selling in 01854
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Massachusetts > Middlesex County > Lowell > 01854 > Home Selling in 01854
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer