Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Buying in 01851 : Real Estate Advice

  • All13
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling4
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Mon Sep 30, 2013
Donna Moakley answered:

I would highly recommend the Mortgage Advisor with my company, ERA Key. Brian knows the mortgage business inside and out and would be able to provide the information you need and guide you through the process. Please email me at for his specific contact information. Thanks for your question - Donna ... more
1 vote 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Oct 3, 2012
Michelle Rivera answered:
Hi Amy,

Yes you can apply for an FHA Loan - you will need to apply and qualify for a 203k Rehab Loan. That is also an FHA product whicht will allow you to complete the rehab or fixing up that the home you select requires. As for the down payment assistance program throught the City of Lowell, they will just require all the documentation and contracts that prove you are applying for that type of loan. That will allow you to accomplish that goal of buying a fixer upper and use the down payment assistance.

Please contact me directly if you wish to discuss the matter further, where I have the experience and contacts you need to obtain both the 203k Rehab Loan and the down payment assistance program.


Michelle Rivera
RE/MAX Prestige
Call/Text: 978.551.3212
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice