Property Q&A in 01832 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Lissa  Demin…, Real Estate Pro in Salem, NH
Lissa Deminie answered:
do you think the price of this house?
The best way to proceed is to bring a professional contractor to the home to assess the foundation and get an idea of what the repair costs would be and that would allow you to make an ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Mar 9, 2008 Property Q&A in 01832
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Massachusetts > Essex County > Haverhill > 01832 > Property Q&A in 01832
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer