Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Buying in 01810 : Real Estate Advice

  • All28
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying7
  • Home Selling5
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 7
Wed Aug 2, 2017
Donnaleasforza answered:
11 Charlton ave is loaded with termites and the owner is.covering them up to sell is that not ileagl and.morally wrong ?
0 votes 16 answers Share Flag
Thu Jun 15, 2017
Phillip Smith answered:
I think you should get in contact with a professional exterminator as fast as possible because termites can do some serious damage to your home. It is very important that you should get rid of these termite problems as early and get it taken care of right away. My neighbor also was dealing with this same situation, the termites were doing extensive damage inside their house, so they had hired a Termite Control NYC by visiting at their official website services where the experts helped them to get rid of these termites and stop the damage right away. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Jan 23, 2017
UpNest answered:
Termites can be taken care of with the right exterminator. A good realtor can probably ask the questions and get the answers you need before purchasing the property. Have you tried using You can consult with local NYC realtors for free and they can answer your questions honestly about the termites and the best exterminator to use. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Jul 16, 2015
Matthewmohr answered:
If you have inspected your home by a licensed exterminator then go for legal action. If not, then hire a pest control expert as soon as possible because termites breeds at a very fast rate and it will destroy your property. The Regal pest ( ) in NY has undergone training and have years of expertise and so, you may seek their help to solve your doubts pertaining to termites. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Fri May 8, 2015
bengibson4113 answered:
P, great question about having your attorney go over your P & S before signing it. There's so much to know about real estate, having an attorney go over anything seems like a good idea. My brother-in-law is looking to buy some property. He's looking into finding a good experienced real estate lawyer that could help him. ... more
0 votes 12 answers Share Flag
Thu Dec 12, 2013 answered:
Should be update annually but clearly that is not always the case.

Good luck!

Territory Real Estate
Massachusetts Premier Buyer Brokerage
617 848 5407 ext 704
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Tue Nov 19, 2013
Kevin Vitali answered:
Lisa- I find that it varies from family to family for various reasons. I have clients that want South School or Sanborn and others that want High Plain.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice