Both have pluses, I receive significant action off both and have closed many sales off each over the years.
- much much better with this Q&A
- used to be much better with the blogs - something changed about a year ago and traffic/activity has diminished
- probably a little easier for consumers to use
- good data, maps and "fun" stuff that can be used for clients
- much more public recognition
- added agent sites based on Word Press - outstanding as an additional site
- I advertise in a few select zips and get a steady stream of client activity
Both stink with explaining pricing. Zillow says it's based on area traffic and price, Truilia really can't explain their pricing. I've been with Trulia about as long as Lee, active with Zillow about two years.
I'll stay with both, won't even sniff Realtor.com.......