Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Schools in Southlake : Real Estate Advice

  • All54
  • Local Info4
  • Home Buying24
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions3

Activity 2
Mon Aug 5, 2013
Bruce Lynn answered:
You can check with the school, but normally not. Normally you have to have residency in the district to register. So a signed sales contract or signed lease. Some schools have additional requirements such as utility bills in your name, etc.

You can check this website for more info:

For Southlake homes check this link:,50026/schooldistrict/carroll/propertytype/SINGLE,CONDO,MULTI,LAND,FARM,COM,VAC,RENTAL/listingtype/Resale+New,Foreclosure+Bank+Owned,Short+Sale,Lease+Rent/
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Schools in Southlake Zip Codes