1. Real buyers and sellers are not using Trulia or Zillow.
2. The buyers the selelr wants aleady know the community and the inherent value.
3. Serious, qualified buyers are working with REALTORS who provide access to the MLS where real home for sales exist and from which verification is required.
4. Seller understands their homes data appearing on aggregate websites like Trulia and Zillow, is no longer under their control.
5. Real buyer who need more information knows who to call.
6. A permate hazard of interior photes living FOREVER on the internet presents a real hazard to the current owner and any future owner.
7. The seller has listed the home using the cheapest method possible
8. Interior pictures will be available when the house is cleared.
9. It really, really spooky inside
10. It is a fake home for sale and the image you see if extracted from previous for sale posting.
If you are a serious home buyer, you need to base your purchase decisons and actions on what youi see in the local MLS. Any REALTOR can provide you FREE access.
Best of success,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor FL
Move to the Front of the Line