Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Property Q&A in 02459 : Real Estate Advice

  • All16
  • Local Info3
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 6
Sun Mar 29, 2015
allmychildren71 asked:
This question was asked from this property:
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Mon May 23, 2011
James Ryan answered:
Hi Louis...

So far, in all the states I have closed purchase loan, it works the same way. This list would WVa, MD, VA, NC, FL, Indianna, CO, PA, NY, SC, GA, FL, WY, UT, CA, WA, OR, CT, NY. Wow, after making that list, maybe I should get into the travel biz!

... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Apr 27, 2011
Michelle Lane answered:
I am going to guess it is the stop at the corner of Newton and Arlington Streets - about a half mile away. Scott is right. You can go on and punch in an address to find nearby public transportation. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sun Nov 29, 2009
Nancy Comenitz answered:

392 Boylston Street has an accepted offer to purchase but the broker is still showing the property until the inspection has been completed and the Purchase and Sale Agreement has been signed. There is a financing contingency that has to be removed before the property is labeled "under agreement" and the broker stops showing the property. If you are interested in placing an Offer to Purchase than your offer would be considered a back-up offer.

Besides the location the listing did mention that the basement wall has water stains which a home inspector would check out.

Do not hesitate to call me for further information.

My website has all the available properties in Newton and will email you with new properties in your price range. Visit my site to view details of this listing and others.

Yours truly,
Nancy Comenitz
Nancy Comenitz Real Estate
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Oct 14, 2009
Greer Swiston answered:
In Newton, the first thing you need to do is check the zoning for your property. Enter the street address here and it will tell you how the property is zoned. Then check the city ordinances on the guidance for building a two family (i.e. as of right or variance? set backs, dimensions ... etc.)

You may also want to educate yourself on the building codes that would need to be followed, but unless you're an architect and builder, you may want to hire professionals for that. However, you can take a look at this to get more self educated:

I'd be happy to refer you to some architects and builders in Newton who are familiar with the rules.

... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Oct 8, 2008 answered:
7 days. Nice house, 3730 square feet on .25 acre ... Looks like it needs updating on the inside. All the property information can be found here:

and here:
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice