Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Property Q&A in Washington Crossing : Real Estate Advice

  • All8
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 3
Mon Jan 28, 2013
Emily Landis Torres answered:
In a situation like this, the best way to determine if it has the potential to flood is looking up the FEMA flood maps and secondly, contact an insurance company to see if any claims have been made in the past.The contacting an insurance agent should be done if you have serious interest.
A good home inspector should be able to determine if it had flooded previously. Any mold that is noticed should also be inspected , tested and treated.
If you have any further questions, please call or email me.
Emily Landis Torres
Remax Central
Office: 215-362-2260
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Feb 21, 2012
Linda Dutton answered:
Hi Maggie, You would need the address of the lot and the tax parcel number. That can be looked up in public records which will show if it is a separate tax parcel or if it is part of a larger parcel which would need to be sub-divided. The value of the land depends on where it is located and what the zoning permits for development. Please feel free to call me with any questions and I would be happy to assist you. Thank you,
Linda Dutton
Coldwell Banker Hearthside
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Mon Feb 20, 2012
Leonard Woshczyn answered:
Search Advice
Property Q&A in Washington Crossing Zip Codes