Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Property Q&A in Saddlebrooke : Real Estate Advice

  • All3
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 3
Fri Aug 26, 2016
Jmerty asked:
Thu Aug 18, 2016
Maricris A answered:

If you want to know more information about the foreclosure property, you may check the county record where the property is part of or you may also contact a foreclosure specialist near your area for assistance.

You can take advantage of our vast network of agents here on Trulia. You may found the link below.

To search for a foreclosure specialist using our site:

1. Go to the link that I provided, enter the location where you're at and click enter.
2. Click the 'More filters' button and choose 'Foreclosure' under specialties.
3. Click the 'Search' button.

We hope your experience with Trulia is memorable and thank you for using Trulia for all your real estate needs.

For future reference, you can feel free to contact us about this type of inquiry through our contact form here:


Consumer Care Advocate
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Feb 23, 2013
Jeffrey Masich answered:
Dear Bauer:

Your Realtor will be able to tell you about this house and answer your questions.

Here is the zoom in crime map for this and other areas:!pima-az/13/32.21947,-110.92883/Tucson,AZ

Let me know if I can help you.

Jeffrey Masich, Realtor, GRI, MBA
HomeSmart Realty
Arizona Homes for sale or purchase
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice
Property Q&A in Saddlebrooke Zip Codes