Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Investment Properties in Riverside : Real Estate Advice

  • All536
  • Local Info23
  • Home Buying193
  • Home Selling23
  • Market Conditions15

Activity 2
Sat Nov 15, 2014
John Arendsen asked:
We are looking for residential and/or commercial (mixed use) parcels that are fully entitled and ready for development.. Will subordinate, partner or pay cash for entire project. Please…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Mon Dec 23, 2013
William Lopez answered:
Contact the Assessor's office at 951-955-6200. They will guide you on the correct form/method to update your address with the county
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice