Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Investment Properties in Columbus : Real Estate Advice

  • All729
  • Local Info79
  • Home Buying245
  • Home Selling45
  • Market Conditions18

Activity 19
Fri Oct 28, 2016
Joservalle422 asked:
Wed Sep 14, 2016
Troy Marsh - Marsh Group answered:
We can help! We specialize in buying investment properties and can guide you through every step to help increase your return on investment! We look forward to hearing from you and starting the beginning of an exciting journey! ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sun Aug 2, 2015
Shonna Gray answered:
Try going to some of the REIA meetings.

Shonna A. Gray, Realtor
Cell: 614-779-5056
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Jul 13, 2015
Shonna Gray answered:
If you are an agent with listings you'd choose the listing you need the buyer for and click the reverse button
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sat Feb 21, 2015
Molly Hay - Mosley, CDPE,CNE, MIP, SFR answered:
Use or to determine the crime activity in the areas. You can then determine the zip codes you may be interested.
1 vote 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Feb 13, 2015
Yaw Anku answered:
For an updated list of FHA approved condos in Columbus area checkout Unfortunately the HUD site is down in evenings and on weekends when people need it most. Most other sites have data that is out of date ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Sun Oct 6, 2013
Joel Kahn answered:
Interesting that you posted such a question on Trulia, and that you're casting such a wide net. I have access to bank inventory with the potential of a bulk purchase.

Please email me directly at and I can share more details with you. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Tue Jun 25, 2013
Charles D Valentin answered:
Consult an attorney. However, I will say that I have seen folks put their investment properties in the name of an LLC which protects their personal assets in case they are sued. Hope this helps. ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Tue Jun 25, 2013
Charles D Valentin answered:
At Residential Finance we do not have a minimum requirement for loan amount. Give me a call if you want. 614-458-1903
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Sun Jun 9, 2013
Michael Morgan answered:
I work with investors, I help with rehab to rent. I have out of state and out of country investors.
Let me know if I can help you.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Aug 23, 2012
Tancy Mason-Phillips answered:
There are several option., lease, land contract and owner financing. I have a few properties that might work for you.

Tancy Phillips
Exit Trinity Realty
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Jun 13, 2012
Matt Cochrell answered:
Our company manages a few properties in these areas, and there can definitely be some challenges. Most of the homes need some serious updating to keep up with code enforcement as rentals. Quality tenants willing to pay decent rent are not impossible to find, but it can take some time depending on price points. If you are planning to do this from out of state, you will need to make sure you have a strong team in place to oversee everything locally. If you have any further questions feel free to shoot me an email.

Best of luck to you
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Jun 13, 2012
Bill Buettner answered:
Your best bet is to contact the Title company. If the checks are being drawn on 2 seperate accounts (which I assume they are) you will want to mention that to the Title company as well. Ask them how they want the checks made out (payable) to.

For the most part, it should not be an issue.
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice