Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

In My Neighborhood in Worcester County : Real Estate Advice

  • All35
  • Local Info3
  • Home Buying24
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions2

Activity 13
Thu Jan 5, 2017
vitalye answered:
Call Dwellen Real Estate Solutions company 6174316667. They are Real Estate investors in the area.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Aug 26, 2015
Mary Foley answered:
This is a great area to raise your children in a safe environment. They have a solid school system with great teachers. All of the ammenities you need are here. Grocery store, shopping mall, hospital, restaurants, medical facilities, and so much more. ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Wed May 27, 2015
Jim Olive answered:
You can't trust ANY website for an accurate valuation. It's hard enough to estimate value for a HUMAN, and next to impossible for a computer. Sometimes the computer gets it right, but that is only because it got lucky with the comps. Valuing property takes common sense, which computers do not yet possess (and neither do many humans). The computer models simply use public if a house is in a certain area, has the same number of rooms and the same square footage, the computer assumes they are equal, or comparable. You and I both know they might be VERY could be a showplace, while the other could be really ugly with mold and 1960s décor. You need a human eye. As a buyer, you don't pay a realtor, the seller does, so you should really take advantage of the FREE help that is available to you. And try to find a GOOD one, that goes a long way as well. Best of luck... ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Jan 21, 2014
The Paolucci Team answered:
This listing in off of Shea Road. It does state this in the listing. Please know this not a fraudulent listing
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sun Sep 15, 2013
Heath Coker answered:
I would contact a local real estate professional like Linda to save time and money.
(I'm on the Cape, but I can help you choose a local pro if you want help doing so.)

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.) ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Aug 9, 2012
Amber Cadorette answered:
Good morning!

Are you looking in Milford or inquiring on a different town? Please feel free to send me an email with the location and I would be happy to help you with this.

In general, Milford does have parks, a bike trail, John Smith on Sumner St which is an indoor play area.

Hope this helps,
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Apr 6, 2012
Kathryn Acciari answered:
There is one-bank-owned home on Maggie Lane priced at $159,000. It currently has an accepted offer, but the bank is looking for back-up offers. There are also two other new homes on Maggie Lane, both priced at $179,900. In both of these homes, only the first floor is finished. The second level is unfinished.

What other questions do you have about this area? I am here to help!
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Mar 13, 2012 answered:
We always suggest clients go to a town and have dinner and then head there on a weekend and go to lunch, check out the parks and local amenities. It really helps you get a feel for a town if you are unsure.

Here is everything on the market in that area code:[]=SF&property_type[]=MF&property_type[]=LD&property_type[]=CC
... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Wed Nov 9, 2011
Heath Coker answered:
Wed May 25, 2011
Cynthia Bell answered:
Property owners names are record at the county level. Go to the website for your county records or appraisal district and look up the address.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed May 25, 2011
Dennis answered:
In the future, you can always do a property search at
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Feb 16, 2010
John Juarez answered:
Attorneys cost money. Don’t you have a tenants’ rights advisory advocacy organization locally that you can turn to for advice in your situation?

Perhaps a chat with the bankruptcy trustee would help. If this individual is hiding assets from the trustee he will have a problem. ... more
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Search Advice