Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

In My Neighborhood in El Paso : Real Estate Advice

  • All414
  • Local Info34
  • Home Buying115
  • Home Selling12
  • Market Conditions8

Activity 8
Wed Aug 7, 2013
Apple Levine answered:
Many people like to buy in the America's neighborhood because they are rather new but also well developed.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Nov 1, 2012
Luis answered:
Fri Oct 12, 2012
Luis F Navarro answered:
2 bedrooms 1 bath apartment at Camelot on Stanton St @$950.00 will do for you?
Luis F Navarro
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Wed Apr 11, 2012
Anna M Brocco answered:
See links below; also consider a visit to the school(s) of interest and see all firsthand...
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Mar 12, 2012
Cynthia Morris answered:
Howdy Shaunfetzer
What a question and since you did not give an address let me share a little bit about El Paso. Basically there is the Northeast Side, The West Side and the Eastside. Major transportation is I-10, US 54, and Loop 375 of which all intersect the post one way or another. Ft Bliss and Biggs is a huge latest of everything post and has many gates. So where you live and which gate you use will determine the time to get to work. Overall you can get almost anywhere in El Paso in 25 minutes and many rentals in El Paso ar 6 to 8 minutes from the gate. So did I answer you question or can I be of further assistance. I would appreciate a thumbs up for this answer if it helped you. Welcome to El Paso and thank you very much for serving our Country! ... more
1 vote 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Apr 10, 2011
Jcarlos1005 asked:
Wed Dec 29, 2010
Rick Snow answered:
Richard, overall prices are staying pretty flat or declining slightly. People from Juarez are coming into the area but they are not driving up the prices, in my opinion.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Dec 3, 2010
Anna M Brocco answered:
Does the property have current owners, if so, ask them your questions--or you can check local public records department, tax assessor's office, etc.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice