How To... in Washington : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Daniel Johns…,  in Mitchellville, MD
Daniel Johnson answered:
Own a home, not aware that my name is not on the deed, but I pay the mortgage and taxes, what do I do.Bought five years ago. Need Help!!!
Call the settlement co. an attorney and your realtor (some companies keep paperwork of 5 years and beyond...they may have your original offer/ratified contract documentation). Wish you ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Oct 27, 2010 How To... in 20011
Bob, Home Buyer in Washington, DC
Bob answered:
I am looking for a property management company in the Washington DC area--any recommendations?
I just spoke with a guy at Corcoran Street Realty who is very knowledgeable and is very reasonable. Much cheaper than the other 5 people I called from this list. See their website bel ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Aug 31, 2009 How To... in Washington
Chris Mundy, Real Estate Pro in Washington, DC
Chris Mundy answered:
How do I find out the past purchase prices on a home in Washington DC?
Try the DC gov tax record site and search under Sales database. It is somewhat tricky though. The system needs certain information to pull the tax record. Also, if you are trying to see ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jun 24, 2009 How To... in 20009
Lise howe, Real Estate Pro in Rockville, MD
Lise howe answered:
What is the best book on getting started buying real estate, with the intent of renting it out?
I really like the Rich Dad, Poor Dad series - Rich Dad's Advisors®: The ABC's of Real Estate Investing: The Secrets of Finding Hidden Profits Most Investors Miss, and What Every Real ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Mar 10, 2009 How To... in 20007
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > District of Columbia > District of Columbia County > Washington > How To... in Washington
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer