Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

How To... in Hartford : Real Estate Advice

  • All98
  • Local Info17
  • Home Buying28
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions5

Activity 4
Wed Sep 16, 2015
Tnajla09 asked:
My ex-husband file bankruptcy which was recently discharged. He quick claim our home to me. However, we all know the lender (Chase) doesn't care about these claims. I have been in the…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Aug 25, 2015
Ruth and Perry Mistry answered:
Zillow just merged the profile with Trulia.
Zillow is the parent company.

May want to consider Zillow also
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Oct 24, 2011
Karen Parsons Fiddler answered:

I'm so sorry....DP2 is right. Get a hold of the attorney general's office to start. They might send you to a housing authority of some kind. sorry! We have to be so careful right now. You might also want to contact a real estate agent to see if the person you gave money to actually owns the home, and if so...what is their mailing address so you can take them to small claims for damages and rent?

I hope it works out for you,

... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Thu Jan 8, 2009
Phil answered:
I would have someone run an MLS query for sold foreclosures in the area and Buyer Agents who pop-up for several properties. Be aware tho, top agents pick and choose their buyers, so be ready, able and willing to buy if you want to get a top agents time. ... more
0 votes 13 answers Share Flag
Search Advice