Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

How To... in Fort Worth : Real Estate Advice

  • All837
  • Local Info116
  • Home Buying250
  • Home Selling35
  • Market Conditions20

Activity 9
Fri May 12, 2017
J. Harris answered:
In the search bar at the top of Trulia, you can add that keyword as a search parameter. On the far right side after Price, # of Beds, Home Type, click on MORE. Type in Victorian as a search term and it will pull up any home with that word in the description. You can also "save" that search and ask to be notified when any new home with that term is listed. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Apr 17, 2017
Mary answered:

Upon checking, I've seen that your rental listing is already inactive from the site. Let me know if you have any questions by replying to the email I've sent you and I will be happy to assist.

Thank you for using Trulia!

Consumer Care Advocate
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Aug 25, 2016
Sbenartzy answered:
You could try using the rentigo app. They are primarily for rent collecting and maintenance management I believe but they offer a free property management aspect. It's not a software you need to download though (not sure that's what you're looking for). It's web and mobile app based. Check them out here:

... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sun Feb 14, 2016
Bobjesperson asked:
Mon Sep 14, 2015
Karen Peyton answered:
You will have to contact the agent who posted the photos to remove them. There isn't anyway to remove them yourself.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Jun 6, 2013
Scottiegreer answered:
ok can someone help me in this matter. were to get insure in dallas texas.
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Fri Sep 18, 2009
Dallas Texas answered:
Best refer over myspace tech problems

Trulia is a professional real estate forum your expert resource

National Featured Realtor and Consultant, Texas Mortgage Loan Officer, Credit Repair Lecturer
Follow me on Twitter:
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Thu Feb 19, 2009
Bill Eckler answered:

By understanding your limits you may be able to provide the best service for them....our recommendation is to refer them to consult with a real estate attorney. This will take the burden off of you, provide them with expert advice, and keep everything legal.

Good luck
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice