Here are a few suggestions:
1. What is your sales record in the area?
2. What are your working hours?
3. How do you communicate? ie phone, email, text, facebook?
4. Do you answer your own phone?
5. After I sign the listing do you handle the daily activities of selling my home or do you have assistants that do the work?
6. How will you market my home? Internet, open houses, broker tours, single property web site, eblasts, fliers, etc?
7. What is your preferred pricing strategy? High, low, at market?
8. What are my selling expenses? title, escrow, transfer taxes, hoa fees, etc?
9. Do you like my home? What do you think the positive and negative attributes are? How will you enhance the positives and make the most of the negatives?
10. How long have you been in business?
There are probably more but these are a good start.
Keller Williams Realty Palo Alto