1. Minimize furniture and personal items.
2. Paint and CLEAN everything. Baseboards, switch plates, ceiling fan blades, windows etc.
3. Make sure everything you see leading up to the front door is clean, painted and in good condition. Mailbox, landscaping, exterior lights, doorbell, front entry door area.
4. Have any system mechanical issues addresses: HVAC inspection, all appliances in good working order.
5. Have all carpets professionally cleaned.
6. Keep everything off of the kitchen counters.
7. Use plug-in air freshners
Call me and I will personally walk-through your home and make recommendations.
Or, check out my site for more information: http://www.homesandcondoscharleston.com/selling/
The Boulevard Company