Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Ownership in Seattle : Real Estate Advice

  • All1K
  • Local Info115
  • Home Buying477
  • Home Selling97
  • Market Conditions46

Activity 10
Sat Mar 25, 2017
Anthony Mickelsen asked:
I live in a 36 unit 3-story condo in seattle, wa. I am on the third level. The building was built in 1956 and then in 2008 it was renovated into condos. I purchased my unit and moved in…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Jun 7, 2016
Mardifoster asked:
Wed May 11, 2016
walt.mason asked:
I've updated incorrect information listed for my house, but Trulia doesn't register the information. Specifically, I have 3 bedrooms (not 2) and 1.75 bathrooms (not 1 bathroom).…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Thu Apr 28, 2016
Kary Krismer answered:
Just a guess, but I would suspect that each email has a link you can click to stop receiving emails.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Mar 20, 2016
speders7 asked:
Thu May 7, 2015
Dave Skow answered:
Wed Apr 29, 2015
Ernie Behrle answered:
I am assuming your home is on here for sale and not as a rental? If so, call your listing agent to make the changes for you. Chances are if they are inaccurate on here, they may also be inaccurate on the local MLS as well. Good Luck ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Mar 24, 2015
Andy Garcia answered:
Hi Regiz. Contact the Listing Agent that had your home listed and ask them to remove the images. They should be able to go into their "Sold" properties and remove interior photos. Let me know how it goes for you. Thank you! ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Jun 6, 2013
Kary Krismer answered:
Here's a map of the CP states. Wisconsin was added in 1986.
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Fri May 17, 2013
Ray Akers answered:
Pop the champagne cork! You've just become a homeowner --an exclusive group to which only 13% of the people on earth belong. (The other 87% of the world's inhabitants are renters!)

(Following the new homeowner party, you should probably change the locks, and make sure all the utilities have been transferred to your name.)
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Search Advice