Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Insurance : Nationwide Real Estate Advice

  • All720K
  • Local Info60K
  • Home Buying264K
  • Home Selling45K
  • Market Conditions26K

Activity 1,430
Thu Oct 12, 2017
Kathy Burgreen answered:
For your purposes, it would be best to visit a local brokerage office, ask to speak with one of the realtors there and give them the details of your home. Example: when your home was built, square footage, lot size, number of bedrooms, bathrooms, whether your home is updated or not, etc. It should take a realtor about 3 minutes to find some homes in your area that have recently sold and give you the sold prices. This will tell you about how much your home will sell for.

You can also invite realtors to your home for a more thorough analysis BUT BEWARE - realtors who visit you at home are interested in having you sign a listing contract. They will convince you to sell now. If you visit them at their office, the pressure to sign a contract is not as great because you can easily walk out of the office and go home. It's a lot harder to force a realtor out of your own house.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Oct 12, 2017
Marlene Gorman asked:
14 N 1stbStreet, Franklinton, and 27525
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Thu Oct 12, 2017
Msmaryd17 answered:
how can you find out what your landlord pays for the insurance on your rental home?
0 votes 42 answers Share Flag
Fri Oct 6, 2017
Angelanna401 answered:
you can approach American Integrity as they are specialized in manufactured home insurance in Florida.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Oct 2, 2017
Vsdorado asked:
Mon Sep 25, 2017
Shutchinson1952 asked:
Sun Sep 24, 2017
Tinadin22 asked:
Sat Sep 23, 2017
swros asked:
Wed Sep 20, 2017
Whwelch asked:
Wed Sep 20, 2017
Shega asked:
Before was one owner but he sold both units and we get stuck on condo association.
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Sep 19, 2017
s01bad asked:
Sat Sep 9, 2017
Tootsieota asked:
Fri Sep 8, 2017
Ihartman asked:
I recently discovered the current service I use for sales lead generation is now populating the entire united states therefore I either need to switch services or add a service to enhance…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Thu Sep 7, 2017
Kathy Burgreen answered:
Do you have car insurance? Most insurance companies give discounts if you combine auto and home insurance. Call your insurance company and ask for a quote. Nobody online can give answer your question because insurance companies base prices on what your credit score is, whether they can give you discounts, the exact location of the home, etc. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Sep 1, 2017
asdf answered:
That is going to be hard to proof. The inspector checks the outlets to make sure they are in working over, however they can't see behind the walls of the outlet. I'm not sure how you are going to proof that the inspector was paid off. It should be in the inspection report what was checked and what wasn't. I suggest you speak with a lawyer. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...
Search Advice