Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Buying in Santa Ana : Real Estate Advice

  • All241
  • Local Info16
  • Home Buying80
  • Home Selling14
  • Market Conditions6

Activity 105
Fri Aug 4, 2017
Jszamarripa asked:
Mon Apr 24, 2017
Yes you may consider conventional financing from a minimum 620 fico score and as low as 3% down these days up to 424k loan amount.

Sheryl Arndt, Real Estate Broker - Sr. Loan Officer CA only
Veteran and VA/CalVet Loan Specialist
Credit Repair Advice At No Cost
ALL Loan Programs Available
24+ Years Experience
BRE# 01140252
NMLS# 297251
... more
0 votes 11 answers Share Flag
Sat Mar 25, 2017
Rweis answered:
Who owns 515 S Garnsey St. Santa Ana CA 92701
0 votes 14 answers Share Flag
Tue Mar 14, 2017
Nicole Fedorchek answered:
Hello! The next step to contact me so I can help you find the home of your dreams! As a local real estate professional, I am familiar with all areas in Orange County, and I will guide you through the process in a smooth and seamless manner!
Look forward to working with you!
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Jan 20, 2017
Dfhallett answered:
Does the home buyer or home seller pay for the termite repairs what is the actual code 4 The Real Estate Association on who pays for the termite repairs
0 votes 20 answers Share Flag
Thu Oct 27, 2016
Nicole Fedorchek answered:
This land lease runs for another 23 years.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Apr 26, 2016
Ron asked:
Have an insurance agency that a loft would be perfert.
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Mar 8, 2016
Arpad Racz answered:

You can reach out to a local rental agency, look at craigslist ads in the same area, and look at the Zillow rent estimate for starters.

Kind regards,

0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Feb 4, 2016
Sally Grenier answered:
Why did the listing agent / seller not pay your buyer's agent? Did you sign a buyer agency agreement with your agent? If so, what did it say about how they'll get paid? If you don't have anything in writing, you don't owe your agent anything. As far as the appraisal being low, it's common for the seller to want to go back to the negotiation table and try to recoup that money they are now losing. Reducing closing costs is one way of doing it. Another might be to reduce agents' commissions. But you have to agree to it! Unfortunately, if you don't then the deal falls through and you lose the house. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Jul 29, 2015
Celsa Zamudio asked:
Wed Jun 24, 2015
Nicole Fedorchek answered:
Hi, Nathaniel!
It would NOT be a waste of time! You might be surprised that you can qualify for very little down! Once you get your pre-approval, please contact me and I would be happy to guide you through the home-buying process!

Nicole Fedorchek, Tarbell Realtors
Gold Circle of Excellence
DRE 01920370
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Tue Apr 28, 2015
kalaconstructioninc answered:
You must have made your purchase till now as I can see the question is from August last year. But still I would like to add that you must check all the parameters before purchasing, especially the precautions that have been made to avoid water and fire damage. Hope it helps. ... more
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Thu Apr 2, 2015
jamsnother answered:
Mon Mar 2, 2015
mattdalek47 answered:
It honestly depends on the sale and seller. If the seller wants to give the appliances as part of the sale, they should likely call an appliance repair company to give the pieces a once-over and tell them what the worth is. This also provides an opportunity to do any repair work before the new owners move in, so that they aren't dealing with broken appliances that they then have to take care of.
... more
0 votes 11 answers Share Flag
Mon Jan 26, 2015
kalaconstructioninc answered:
There are a number of foreign national mortgage lenders in Orange COunty some of which have already been mentioned in the thread. You can get in touch with tehm for your requirements. Moreover, you can refer to the local yellow pages as well and get the list of the lenders. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Jan 21, 2015
Jill Murty answered:
If you're the seller of the home involving the earnest money deposit in question, it sounds like it is within your power to resolve this quickly and close with a new buyer.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Jan 8, 2015
Sandy Thompson Girolami answered:
You may qualify for an FHA loan if you put at least 10% down. I would try to find a direct lender in your area. They might be able to help you.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Dec 10, 2014
kishievmohmad answered:
A risk-management product that protects lenders against loss if a borrower defaults. Most lenders require private mortgage insurance (PMI) for loans with loan-to-value (LTV) percentages in excess of 80% (the buyer put down less than 20% of the home's value upon purchase). This allows borrowers to make a smaller down payment of 3% to 19.99%, instead of 20%, allowing them to obtain a mortgage sooner since they don’t have to save up as much money. Borrowers pay their PMI monthly until they have accumulated enough equity in the home that the lender no longer considers them high risk. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Dec 8, 2014
Annette Lawrence answered:
The down payment money goes to the buyers lender in a traditional sale.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
1 2 3 4 5
Search Advice