General Area in Bensalem : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Marsha Straka, Real Estate Pro in Langhorne, PA
Marsha Straka answered:
Im a little behind in rent and landlord went for possession being disabled do i have any extra rights?
You could apply for section 8 housing with the Bucks Co. Housing Authority. They may be able to help you with your monthly payment or direct you to someone who can help. Also you can go ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jan 7, 2013 General Area in Bensalem
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Pennsylvania > Bucks County > Bensalem > General Area in Bensalem
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer