General Area in Arvada : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Catherine Al…, Real Estate Pro in Denver, CO
Catherine Albert answered:
I'm looking for a house that is less than 10 years old with structural damage and forclosed, where do I find such a place?
Chuck - If you're looking for structurally damaged, check with the Planning & Zoning Department in your County. They should be able to give you the name of a subdivision experiencing s ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Nov 4, 2013 General Area in 80002
Terrell Will…,  in Wheat Ridge, CO
Terrell Williams answered:
Being a LeaseHolder, How can I evict an occupant of my Apartment who is listed on the lease as an Occupant
Interesting question. Sounds like you have a mess on your hands.

You'll need to contact the County Sheriff's department for this.

Good luck -

0 votes Share Flag Mon Aug 3, 2009 General Area in Arvada
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Colorado > Jefferson County > Arvada > General Area in Arvada
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer