General Area in Solana Beach : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Bob Preston, Real Estate Pro in Del Mar, CA
Bob Preston answered:
I live in a CA PUD with 64 attached units, What is the best way for the HOA to address the insurance issue;
Not exactly sure what you mean, but PUD is common interest as condos so the HOA insurance would insure the land/structures of the units. Home owner insures the internal belongings, appl ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat May 2, 2015 General Area in Solana Beach
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > San Diego County > Solana Beach > General Area in Solana Beach
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer