Foreclosure in Pollock Pines : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Doug & Bud Z…, Real Estate Pro in Placerville, CA
Doug & Bud Zeller answered:
I have a question about Bank of America Loan Modification
We like the answer by Justin: "1st, Do not trust any thing BofA says on the phone. 2nd, you need to speak with a real estate attorney, 3rd, you need talk with local short sales re ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 16, 2011 Foreclosure in Pollock Pines
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > El Dorado County > Pollock Pines > Foreclosure in Pollock Pines
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer