Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in Davie : Real Estate Advice

  • All182
  • Local Info11
  • Home Buying44
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions6

Activity 17
Sat Apr 30, 2016
Benardmark0001 answered:
Simply take an unsecured loan from a legitimate company a a very low interest rate lets say 2% - 5% IR, My wife and I just bought a house, it was all through a loan of 3%, we are currently repaying every month end without hassle.

You can contact me for more info on how i got my loan.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Jan 3, 2016
Victory Property Management answered:
Head on down to your county's Register of Deeds office (or go online) and look up the parcel Id number. See if the property has a recorded Notice of Default. That will give you the information that you are looking for. ... more
1 vote 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Mar 1, 2014
Meir Aloni answered:
Hi Daniele
We are LOCAL!

With enthusiasm,

Meir Aloni & Team

CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)

CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert)

RECS (Real Estate Cyberspace Society)

Successfully selling Broward County since 1986!
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Fri Oct 4, 2013
Carlos Lacerda answered:
Hi Silvia:

Have you made your mind regarding which Realtor to use, strategies and etc ? I am just touching basis with you.
I will not disturb you again, if you are interest into talk to me, I will be glad to swing by your place and do a no cost examination and present to you initial plans if we decide to list your property for sale.
Please call me at 954-401-0548, this will be our last message to you.

Carlos Lacerda
Charles Rutenberg Realty LLC
... more
0 votes 15 answers Share Flag
Thu Mar 29, 2012
Jim Simms answered:
No, but I see that clause kicking the value of units to death. Four out of the last five loan app I had on condos were declined because of stupid things like that clause. Doesn't make sense to me why anyone living in a condo community would do something that will make their unit worth less. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Feb 17, 2012
Andrew Muller answered:
No realtors can give legal advice by law! This group of questions are better suits a qualified attorney to respond.
Hire an experienced real estate attorney for legal advice.
Any questions related to real estate transactions, process, or mortgages, lending process I would be more then happy to assist.

... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Dec 7, 2011
Angel Calzadilla answered:
Hi Tatiana:
Once you obtain an FHA loan approved from any lender to purchase a REO property is "per se" a great deal because in most cases those properties as everybody knows are in not very good conditions and they have to satisfy in this case your lender requirements due to FHA is goverment guarantee. Another thing you have to understand is that the personal who is inside the bank department that deals with the REO properties are not real estate agents like us, so they do not negotiate. They simply run the numbers and will go for the best and high offer wich means the offer with less contingencies. If getting approved and FHA loan is your priority I do not recommend you to ask the bank for closing costs.

Angel Calzadilla
Prudential Florida Realty
... more
0 votes 12 answers Share Flag
Wed Jun 1, 2011
Adell Forbes answered:
Keep in mind that foreclosures will more than likely create a bidding war, and you may have to offer a considerable amount more than the asking price if you want to outbid other interested buyers.

An approved short sale or a regular transaction may work for you as well. If you were to find a non-foreclosed property you may be able to negotiate a better sales price.
... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Thu Feb 17, 2011
Michael Emery answered:
i think she was looking six months ago.
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Sat Feb 12, 2011
PaulMolinaroEsq answered:
If you get offered a trial loan modification, be careful... lenders have figured out a new way to game the system... take money from Uncle Sam by promising to use that money to modify loans... get money from the borrower during a trial modification... deny the permanent modification... and sell the property... consult with a local attorney in your state to see about suing if you "pass the test" of a trial loan modification does not turn into a permanent one

- Paul

Paul J. Molinaro, M.D., J.D.
Attorney at Law, Physician, Broker
Fransen&Molinaro;, LLP
980 Montecito Drive, Suite 206
Corona, CA 92879

** This post and all others I make on Internet are for informational purposes only. None of the information or materials I post are legal advice. Nothing I post as comments, answers, or other communications should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing of this information does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. While I try to be accurate, I do not guarantee accuracy.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Jan 20, 2011
Luis E. Lozada answered:
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Sun Nov 21, 2010
Josefina Z. Reynoso answered:
Usually when they offer you money they give you a date,call your lender for this information and move
out this property as soon as possible to be able to claim the money .

Sincerely, ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Wed Apr 28, 2010
Alma Kee answered:
So if I understand you correctly, your house is being auctioned by the county clerk? The lender has not yet foreclosed and took ownership?

Why not try to stop the sale and immediately do a short sale? You may be able to get an audience with the judge and show him you submitted a short sale offer near full market value. Your credit will be significantly less damages via a short sale or deed in lieu than a full blown foreclosure.

If it's already foreclosed and the new owner (the bank) is re-selling it then you may be able to get some money back if it sells above their costs to hold this auction and the realtor fees and transaction fees for transfering ownership, etc. $3k will probably not cover the costs.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Apr 11, 2010
Susan J Penn, PA,SFR,CDPE answered:
Dear Pearl,

Sorry to hear you had to short sale your home. This is not an easy situation for you. Fannie Mae has established guidelines which I have blogged about on Trulia for someone just like you. You are able to purchase again in two years as long as you are up to date on all of your payments and your credit score is high enough.

For now, just concentrate on renting and building up your equity and credit score.

Susan Penn, EWM Realtor
2000 Main Street
Weston, Florida 33326
... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Sat Aug 8, 2009
Kathi asked:
late or missed a payment. The house in Ca is now worth less than what we owe. We have it leased for 2 years, but we can't get in rent what the mortage payment is and on top of that we pay…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Thu Mar 20, 2008
Laura Ries P.A. answered:
Please contact an attorney that might be able to help you. There are also companies that help home owners in your situation. I'm sure you have other questions besides that during this time and you need someone who can give you the correct answers. ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Foreclosure in Davie Zip Codes