Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure : Nationwide Real Estate Advice

  • All720K
  • Local Info60K
  • Home Buying263K
  • Home Selling45K
  • Market Conditions26K

Activity 27,711
A few hours ago
Alan May answered:
Lenders do not look favourably on 60-days-late on your mortgage. That's one of the big no-nos in this business. I think you will be hard-pressed to find any lender who will re-finance you.

Good luck.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
A few hours ago
Kathy Burgreen answered:
Have you contacted the lender and asked your question? Lenders are happy to work with you and find an easy solution PROVIDED you call them immediately when something is wrong. Lenders hate it when the owner stalls, let things go downhill, then calls 3 months later. By that time, why should the lender help you? You waited 3 months before calling or emailing the lender, so most lenders will tell you..."Sorry, but you're too late. Don't expect me to help you now."

Do yourself a HUGE favor. Call the lender, explain your situation and insist that they work with you to come up with an easy solution. WARNING: As long as there is a lien on the home and the loan is outstanding, the lender can take legal action and foreclose on your house and you will need to move out - eventually. This is why it's critical that you call the lender IMMEDFIATELY!! The earlier you do this, the easier it will be for the lender to work with you. In the meantime, make sure you pay the mortgage loan on time every month. Do not be late. This will hurt you big time.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Yesterday at 5:31pm
Spooby.42 answered:
So called private information is easily aquired about anyone like co-workers, your boss, that hottie you met via a friend! And then twist the search into what about property information... So use to see all people tied to an address. Then you can use the county CAD website to see the property information, like how much is the house your boss lives in or how long has he lived there? Is he being a honest citizen my paying the actual amount of property tax each year? Or are they letting the lazy govt appraisers allow the value of the home to drop so they can cheat on the amount of taxes they pay each year? I wonder how much trouble can be stirred up for the owner that cheated the govt out of the tax $ they should have been paying when their house sells for a significant amount more than what the CAD site shows? and to those who knew about these people that cheated the govt of taxes? guilty I say is anyone that justifies a lie is ok ever for any reason! Your lies will be what haunts you some day unless you are a sociopath! Good luck trusting an agent that is trained to withhold information and also feed buyers bogus lies. You agents that are totally honest, I would say you will be rewarded for your honest heart! I wish no ill-will to those that choose to sin, i just wish that you would change your ways , thus being the change that that you want to see! Leak Project is the way the unknown becomes known and the future will be better for all no matter how hard some try to resist the change for the better good of all people! Remember what it felt like to give to someone that really needed help and was ever so thankful without saying it out loud, yet you could see it in their eyes? You that have so much to share ... more
0 votes 19 answers Share Flag
Yesterday at 4:44pm
Derek Jones answered:
There would have to be a lien, or default on the property. Could be mortgage, hoa, property taxes, personal taxes etc.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Yesterday at 11:34am
Kim246734 answered:
When I got home from work today Cena auction sign on my door for November the 15th 2017 what do I do
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Yesterday at 7:24am
Tina Campbell asked:
208 S. Water Street has been sitting empty for over 2 years and that is probably the property you're describing...used to belong to Patricia Schuening. She may be deceased due to cancer…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Yesterday at 5:49am
the home I rent was in Auction and reverted back to beneficiary, I want to buy it. How can I go buy doing it?
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Yesterday at 4:37am
richard foster asked:
I was just writing about this and my computer recycled so I will complete my Question. Initially my note in 2007 was financed with American Home Mortgage Company. Dautche Bank was the owner…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Mon Oct 16, 2017
Angelica P answered:

I apologize we have false foreclosure information listed on our home details page. This data is provided to us from Zillow foreclosures and we currently do not have the ability to edit or remove the information that they are sending us.

Please be advised that I have created a ticket to Zillow Consumer Care to request the removal of the foreclosure status from your property. Once the status is removed from Zillow, it will automatically update to Trulia after 24-48 hours.

Thank you for using Trulia,
Consumer Care
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Oct 15, 2017
Wanda Rabren asked:
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sat Oct 14, 2017
Alrich451 answered:
Hello, my name is Horace. I am interested in the house located at 565 East 88 Street in Brooklyn. Please let me know how I can get in touch with someone in regards to this house.

Please contact me at the following emails. or
ph. 917-642-1272
... more
0 votes 21 answers Share Flag
Sat Oct 14, 2017
Derek Jones answered:
Yes, if the home transfers ownership then the new owners can go through the eviction process to get you out of their. It is their home.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Oct 13, 2017
Mz.roxie009 asked:
I need answers please Im getting evicted from my new owner. She hands me a handwritten letter give me a notice to leave. Do I have a lot of time or not is really what I'd like to know and…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Fri Oct 13, 2017
Maryj505.mj answered:
I'm looking at a Fannie Mae foreclosed home, it needs a new roof and HVAC and ac. I'm willing to pay cash will that help negotiate with them?
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Fri Oct 13, 2017
Kimholiday answered:
Do they have this in Pittsburgh PA
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Fri Oct 13, 2017
Carmen Alessio answered:
Two years ago I was interested in buying distressed properties. I contacted a very successful friend of mine that strongly recommended a group called reosecondopinion. They provide detailed information On these properties well prior to making an offer. You literally get all the info you need from the very start that saves you time and money regarding these type of properties. The reports cost me $650.00 each but I I bought two properties that are excellent investments and had very minor repairs. The group''s info is very accurate and saves you having to first make an offer and then inspect. I was able to contact this group by email ... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...
Search Advice