Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Financing in New Port Richey : Real Estate Advice

  • All332
  • Local Info19
  • Home Buying97
  • Home Selling12
  • Market Conditions26

Activity 8
Tue Mar 3, 2015
Rich answered:
If you need help raising your credit scores to qualify for Loans, Credit Cards or Mortgages.
We can raise credit scores dramatically in only 3-4 weeks so to help you qualify

For Over 5yrs We've been working with Mortgage Brokers, Real Estate Agents, Car Dealers and others throughout the USA..

Hope this helps..

Rich Smith
(702) 758-3799
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Fri Jul 12, 2013
Annette Lawrence answered:
In oder to get actionable direction more information is needed.
What is the approximate value of your condo?
What will be the pay-off of the mortgage on Sept 30, 2013?
What is your current interest rate?
Now, it may be important to actually idenfy the property so potential posion pills can be exposed.
With the additional information, the resources most responsive to your situation can be idenfied.
For instance, low cap properties are more suited to private lenders while big caps are best for local lender or larger organizations who specialize in debt instruments.
As you know, real estate is a very agile industry and can be a complex endeavor when all the financing options are condidered.. The right reponses are completly dependant on accurate and reliable data.
You need to call a multi-dimensioanl real estate professional in your area. They can direct you to the right local resources. Be advised. this is a business, not a hobby. Expect to compensate a professional for their professional services. To waste everyones time and effort with "co. is asking way to much" suggests you have other parameters. Like a stated, transparent, relaible, accurate information leads to the best results.
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Tue Jul 2, 2013
Jessica Bateman answered:
Yes. I recommend my VA clients to The Lenders Network to get approved, they can work with scores below 600 even for VA.

Good Luck!
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Sun Jul 3, 2011
Steven Zimmerman answered:

Good morning. Really unclear regarding the prior comments; Ask your current Insurance Agent [if they are in Florida or have a National data base] and can run you a quote, or call AAA South in Port Richey at: 727-868-9523 and ask for DJ [DonnaJean]. You will need the address or parcel ID number.

Steven Zimmerman Realtor ABR GRI

Living & Selling Florida's all-year Waterfront Lifestyle in GULF HARBORS on the Gulf of Mexico [where Insurance can actually cost you LESS than some IN-LAND Communities !
... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Tue Feb 1, 2011
Gerard Carney answered:
You need to find all paper work related to your mortgage, including everything that bank has sent you at least for the past year. You then need to find a Real Estate Attorney and get a consultation on this matter. Make sure it is an attorney that specializes in Real Estate, it is important, and make sure you show them all items you have on the matter. Do not leave out any knowledge you have on this problem, try to document all your phone conversations, and let your attorney know what you have do or requested so this matter could be resolved. Your attorney will know how to deal with this situation and it is likely the bank will pay far greater attention to them than to you! Good Luck I hope all goes well for you Tamra! ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Fri Dec 11, 2009
James Ryan answered:
Hi Soccerdini...I have a client in the same boat, the two lenders we had ready to go when the deal was approved have ended their "short refi" programs. However, he was able to stay current on his mortgage. I would guess that your lates on the mortgage are going to make your short refi very difficult. I am sorry I do not have better news for you. Jim ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Jul 22, 2009
Jacqueline Clarke answered:
Hi Swatj15,

Yes- FHA will approve a loan for this home if you get a 203K rehab loan. Based on the items missing, and hopefully, if there are no structural repairs needed, you may want to to consider a 203K streamline loan. The 203K streamline is the "mini" 203K product that can be used for minor renovations, appliance purchases and minor repairs. The cost of repairs cannot exceed $35,000. The cost of the repairs and your first mortgage will be combined into one monthly payment. The mortgage can be fixed or adjustable.

The repairs should be completed within 90 days of closing. 50% of the cost will be disbursed at closing with the balance paid to the contractor upon completion. You can use a national retailer for the cabinets and installation but since you have other items, I would interview a few general contractors or subcontractor/handyman to get an idea of how much they will charge to install the cabinets, light fixtures and other miscellaneous items that may be listed on the home inspection. Or you can you use both a national retailer for the cabinets and installation and then use a subcontractor or GC to take care of the other miscellaneous items.

I strongly suggest you use an FHA consultant for your home inspection. The consultant will prepare a plan and assign a value to the cost of the repairs. You can use this report as a basis for obtaining estimates from the GC or contractor.

The rates are very competitive. Some lenders offer the same rates regardless of whether your getting a regular FHA purchase or 203K rehab loan.

I'm currently working on several rehab loans and have closed several.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding this program.

Enterprise Mortgage Group
Winter Park, FL
Cell: 407-739-3853
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice