River Falls : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Tony, Home Seller in River Falls, WI
Tony asked:
How do I claim my property and edit my listing...? just logged in and I found my property listing but I can't figure out how to claim and edit it...
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jul 18, 2016 Home Selling in 54022
V F Thompson, Home Buyer in Charlotte, NC
V F Thompson answered:
what does keller williams realty charge for a seller fee?
6% and listing on ZILLO either!
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jan 23, 2015 Home Buying in 54022
V F Thompson, Home Buyer in Charlotte, NC
V F Thompson answered:
Do agents charge any fees for assisting in home buying?
Look for FOR SALE BY OWNER to avoid costly 3-6% fees! Look at 4208 Rotunda Road Charlotte, NC 28226
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jan 23, 2015 Home Buying in River Falls
Melissa Wieg…, Real Estate Pro in Hudson, WI
Melissa Wiegele answered:
If a house would sell for about $105K, would I get a return on investment if I spend $35K on a remodel?
Where is the home located? If it is in the River Falls or Hudson area I can answer some questions for you. Just shoot me an email. Melissa.Wiegele@cbburnet.com or give me a call.
http ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jan 14, 2015 Remodel & Renovate in 54022
Sharon Halte…, Real Estate Pro in Dallas, TX
Sharon Halterman Crouch answered:
I emailed about the house on Broadway, and haven't heard back.
Where is this house located? If you can provide full address and city state I can help you locate an agent to help you.
0 votes Share Flag Wed May 14, 2014 Rentals in River Falls
Dale Antiel, Real Estate Pro in River Falls, WI
Dale Antiel answered:
The condo at 2442 Dawes Place, Unit I, River Falls, WI 54022 was sold for 92,400 in Nov. 2010. Is it worth more or less if sold today?
Hello vrglmonroe17, Yes is the short answer. I just got an offer on one on Dailey place just around the corner for much more than that. I can’t revile the price until it closes ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Mar 15, 2013 Market Conditions in 54022
Linda S. Cef…, Real Estate Pro in Franklin, WI
Linda S. Cefalu answered:
I recently purchased home through a FHA Loan. My question is: I have a friend that needs a place to live. Can she move in with me and pay me rent.?

Dale makes a great point. In our state, there are some subdivisions that do not allow this and also the municipality may require a permit as Dale already stated. Best to be s ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Mar 22, 2011 Home Buying in 54022
Richard Schu…, Real Estate Pro in Los Angeles, CA
Richard Schulman answered:
Are inspection and appraisal fees included in Closing Costs?
You may also wish to speak to your lender about the possibility of paying a point on the loan in order to reduce your interest rate if that is a concern. While that will be additional m ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon May 17, 2010 Financing in River Falls
Marita Topmi…, Real Estate Pro in Indianapolis, IN
Marita Topmiller answered:
My sister is going to purchase our home from us. I am trying to determine if assuming our mortgage would be better than her taking out a new loan.
Don't bother, April.

My advice is to send your sister to her bank and/or other lenders.
She must qualify for a loan anyway. She may or may not want an
adjustable rate.

G ... more
2 votes Share Flag Sat Mar 20, 2010 Financing in River Falls
Eric Egeland, Real Estate Pro in LIBERTYVILLE, IL
Eric Egeland answered:
I'm replacing my smartphone with a newer model. Curious what other agents are using and why? What they like and dislike about their current?
I have the Blackberry Bold 9700. It is a very practical phone that works well but lacks all the apps of the iphone or Droid.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jan 7, 2010 Agent2Agent in River Falls
Dan Chase, Home Buyer in Texas City, TX
Dan Chase answered:
Can I buy a home with 0 down if my credit is great but my debt-to-income ratio is around 44%?
Alacea, I am surprised that with a masters degree you would only be making $34k a year. I know it is a tough job market out there today. Could you find another job with your education t ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Nov 22, 2009 Home Buying in River Falls
Tony Grech, Real Estate Pro in Southfield, MI
Tony Grech answered:
If starting a new job after had been working at previous employer for 6 years does that affect your 2 year
It depends

Generally if you're making a lateral or upward movement in the same field you are going to be OK. Lenders may require you to begin the new job and start recieving paychec ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jul 8, 2009 Home Buying in River Falls
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Wisconsin > Pierce County > River Falls
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer