Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foley : Real Estate Advice

  • All60
  • Local Info8
  • Home Buying27
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions5

Activity 54
Fri Jan 12, 2018
Latasha Mims answered:
Is this residence still available?
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Oct 21, 2016
Debrishavy asked:
I file exempt on property taxes because of my disability. After I sell my home, and buy a new one, am I able to still file exempt on the new home?
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Thu Jan 7, 2016
Pdevolejr asked:
Mon Aug 24, 2015
Seawind1905 asked:
I need to remove my listing. When I click on the button to remove listing, it gives me this error..."Email Type not valid RENTAL_REMOVE_LISTING_CONFIRMATION"

The listing has…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Mon Aug 24, 2015
Judi Graeber asked:
Wed Jul 15, 2015
Josh Barnett answered:
Sure you can, just enter your Real Estate License number when opening your profile.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Jul 14, 2015
Bweichert answered:
Make sure you purchase a entire brick home. No vinyl siding. Also, see if home has storm windows or protection for the windows in the event of a storm. Finally, look at the number of BIG trees in the yard and how close they are to the house. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Jul 14, 2015
Bweichert answered:
Cheap. $300 to $400 a year. But make sure you apply for homestead at the court house. If you do not apply your cost will double.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Jul 14, 2015
Bweichert answered:
depends on what side of hwy 98 you live on and if your in a flood plan. However, I think the average cost is around $1,800 to $2,500 depending on sqft. Also, depends on how much you are willing to cover first. Most people do 2%, but I have seen coverage as high as 10% for deductible. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Apr 29, 2015
Christopher Pagli answered:
It has to be corrected at the original source where Trulia pulled the info from. Quite often they pull from public records so you'll have to take it up with the town.

0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Jul 26, 2014
marcywinters1 asked:
Sat May 31, 2014
Tommy Johnson asked:
Mon Mar 17, 2014
etradeautos asked:
This question was asked from
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Mar 4, 2014
patsiano answered:
We just rented our house using Meyer Long Term Rentals...their office is in Gulf Shores, but they can help you find something around Foley. Call and ask for Thomas...he is the new manager in Gulf Shores and tell him you are interested in FOLEY....our renters said that they tried to show them properties around Gulf Shores but she insisted on Foley....and finally got shown our property.

Meyer Long Term Rentals: 251-968-2966 ask for Thomas.

Good luck!!
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Nov 5, 2013
Mary McNair answered:
What type of jobs do you feel qualified for? Which part of the area are you wanting to consider? The answer this questions is really dependent on your willingness and ability to do jobs that may be physically demanding, as there are more manufacturing jobs being created due to AirBus and suppliers who are being courted for Mobile and parts of Baldwin County, as well as an anticipated entertainment park in Foley, increasing tourism, opportunities are growing. However, it all comes down to your qualifications and willingness to take the jobs that are available. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
1 2 3
Search Advice
Foley Zip Codes