Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

All Locations : Nationwide Real Estate Advice

  • All691K
  • Local Info58K
  • Home Buying254K
  • Home Selling41K
  • Market Conditions26K

Activity 477,232
Staceygreen3…, Home Buyer in Warwick, RI
A few minutes ago
Staceygreen371 answered:
I live in bennington vt does alandlord have the right to ask for first last and security deposit and does a landlord have the right to come to ur home and ask for rent
0 votes 16 answers Share Flag
Anthony Edwa…, Real Estate Pro in New York, NY
A few minutes ago
Anthony Edwards answered:
Search engine will help you in finding the best locksmith service in your area. Just sign up and find the locksmith , also read customer reviews from there about the firm and choose the one who have experienced professional and offer reliable keys duplication at affordable prices. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Rich Reed, Real Estate Pro in Arcadia, CA
A few hours ago
Rich Reed answered:
Here you go:
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Happyholiday…, Home Buyer in New York, NY
A few hours ago
Happyholiday60 answered:
Yogendra Lamsal, Home Owner, Irving, TX
Jan 16,2017

We closed on our Megatel Homes on December which was right before Christmas. It was a great experience with Megatel homes. I am in so love with the Megatel design and all the accessories. I can't explain in any words how much I am happy with my dream home. Everyone with Megatel home was very experienced and very professional. 5+++++++ star. ... more
0 votes 20 answers Share Flag
Brandi lewis, Renter in New York, NY
A few hours ago
Brandi lewis asked:
We are three roommates searching for a house in the North Las Vegas, Henderson or Summerlin area. One of us as great credit but the other two have some marks on it. We need about 4 bedrooms,…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Feanekhomes, Home Buyer in Miami, FL
A few hours ago
Feanekhomes answered:
I have recently switched brokerages and am on a team. I let my team lead know that I was leaving and she said that she would speak to our manager concerning my listings and let me know what to do next. I received an email that day stating where to turn my keys in and also that the office manager said I could take my 3 listings so to move forward by having my sellers sign a teemintaion paper. Also want to mention I have my own personal property up.

I did what I was told and had things signed and sent to the broker, manger and team lead for release.

The broker emailed me back stating I was not to take my listings and that those who advised me did not have the right to and that it was against the law to do so.

I'm confused. I did print the email off for proof as to what I was told.

WhAt can I do? I'm very upset and was trying to do what I thought the company wanted.
... more
0 votes 20 answers Share Flag
Diana Smith, Renter in 95377
A few hours ago
Diana Smith answered:
Landencadesm…, Home Buyer in Lansing, MI
A few hours ago
Landencadesmommy2008 asked:
Jconklin2121, Home Seller in Corvallis, OR
A few hours ago
Jconklin2121 asked:
I need this marked sale pending but can't get into my own profile.
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Cheryl Valen…, Renter in New York, NY
A few hours ago
Cheryl Valentine answered:
Parker Lane Manor, off Kings Highway in Irondequoit accepts pets. These are 2 bedroom, bath and a half garden apartments.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
rmf_frank, Both Buyer and Seller in New Hyde Park, NY
A few hours ago
rmf_frank asked:
2404 Monroe St
Waycross, GA 31501
(469) 619-7625
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
 Pham.peter81, Real Estate Pro in
Yesterday at 7:13pm
Pham.peter81 answered:
No, but if you are going with a conventional loan, 20% will waive the PMI which increases your monthly payment. There are banks out there which does not have PMI with less than 20%, but the interest rate be a slight higher ie. trustco bank. If you are a veteran, that's the best buying power without 20% down anywhere. Costco has a great search agent and discount for its member and it does a quick search for all the financial institute with different rate and down payment. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...
Search Advice