Unfortunately there are many credit restoration companies that are not legitimate but there are a few legal companies out there that work wonders for your credit. These are questions you should ask a credit repair company to make sure that they will provide you with the results you need.
1. Will they review your credit reports for free, BEFORE you sign up with them?
2. Do they ONLY send dispute letters to the credit bureaus, or will they validate the debt directly with creditor or collections agencies and dispute public records with courthouses if necessary?
3. Do they have a physical location or is it a home based business?
4. Do you have to fill out your own disputes?
5. How long does their credit restoration process take?
6. Is the company operating legally?
7. Is the company bonded?
8. Is the company registered with the state?
9. What is their refund policy?
10. Do they have a Licensed Attorney on site to assist with any problem accounts that you may have?
US Best Credit Solutions
Toll free 844-204-1155 ext. 104
Local 469-480-8181 ext. 104