Townhouse for Sale New Construction - Occupancy September 2009. Location Hudson Heights section of Washington Heights, The Cloisters on the former grounds of the Paterno Castle, built in 1907 by real estate developer Dr. Charles Paterno, these townhouses will be the first residential structures to occupy this section of grounds since the castle was torn down in 1937. Named Castelli di Cabrini , the castle-style townhouses will offer amenities not often nor easily found in Northern Manhattan. Residents will enter their homes through their own private two-car garage; a private elevator will take them to every level including the roof. Each 13-room, 6 bedroom, 3.5 bath house will have front and rear bay windows on each floor as a well fireplace in Living Room. Additionally this floor includes an oversized kitchen and dining area, breakfast nook with east facing bay window, a guest room and a guest bath. Moving upstairs will be a study or common area along with two matching master bedrooms, the front facing with a private exterior balcony, and two luxuriously appointed master baths. A laundry room and large walk-in closet complete the fourth floor space. Accessing the private roof top via the elevator, residents will enjoy their private outdoor space with expansive open views.