Home > Mississippi homes > Falkner homes > 38629 homes > County Road 265 homes

County Road 265 homes

County Road 265, Falkner 38629 contains 21 assessor property records.

121 County Road 265, Falkner MS
This 2 bathroom home has 1685 square feet and was built in 1988.
110A County Road 265, Falkner MS
This 2 bathroom home has 1769 square feet and was built in 1970.
610 County Road 265, Falkner MS
This 1 bathroom home has 968 square feet and was built in 1955.
310 County Road 265, Falkner MS
This 1 bathroom home has 1248 square feet and was built in 1988.
700 County Road 265, Falkner MS
This 1.5 bathroom home has 3155 square feet and was built in 1974.
420 County Road 265, Falkner MS
This home has 896 square feet and was built in 1994.
250 County Road 265, Falkner MS
This 1 bathroom home has 1391 square feet and was built in 1990.
201 County Road 265, Falkner MS
This 1 bathroom home has 1409 square feet and was built in 1970.
701 County Road 265, Falkner MS
This 3 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom home has 1525 square feet and was built in 2014.
81 County Road 265, Falkner MS
This 1 bathroom home has 1622 square feet and was built in 1972.
151 County Road 265, Falkner MS
This 1 bathroom home has 1078 square feet and was built in 1972.
490 County Road 265, Falkner MS
This 1 bathroom home has 1387 square feet and was built in 1970.
350 County Road 265, Falkner MS
This 1 bathroom home has 1676 square feet and was built in 1905.
190 County Road 265, Falkner MS
This 1 bathroom home has 1416 square feet and was built in 1984.
190 County Road 265, Falkner MS
181 County Road 265, Falkner MS
This 2 bathroom home has 1527 square feet and was built in 1970.
241 County Road 265, Falkner MS
This 2 bathroom home has 1644 square feet and was built in 1970.
81 County Road 265, Falkner MS
51 County Road 265, Falkner MS
This 2 bathroom home has 1505 square feet and was built in 1974.
70 County Road 265, Falkner MS
This 2 bathroom home has 2375 square feet and was built in 1994.
90 County Road 265, Falkner MS
This 1 bathroom home has 1384 square feet and was built in 1965.
1