Home > Indiana homes > Veedersburg homes > 47987 homes > East Washington Street homes

East Washington Street homes

East Washington Street, Veedersburg 47987 contains 19 assessor property records.

704 East Washington Street, Veedersburg IN
This 1 bathroom home has 1368 square feet .
205 East Washington Street, Veedersburg IN
This 2 bathroom home has 2040 square feet and was built in 2005.
812 East Washington Street, Veedersburg IN
This 1 bathroom home has 1200 square feet and was built in 1880.
808 East Washington Street, Veedersburg IN
639 East Washington Street, Veedersburg IN
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home has 1107 square feet and was built in 1996.
104 East Washington Street, Veedersburg IN
This 1.5 bathroom home has 1152 square feet and was built in 1985.
712 East Washington Street, Veedersburg IN
This 1 bathroom home has 1368 square feet and was built in 1860.
200 East Washington Street, Veedersburg IN
This 1 bathroom home has 1158 square feet and was built in 1895.
803 East Washington Street, Veedersburg IN
This 1 bathroom home has 1106 square feet .
816 East Washington Street, Veedersburg IN
This 1.5 bathroom home has 1248 square feet and was built in 1980.
815 East Washington Street, Veedersburg IN
204 East Washington Street, Veedersburg IN
This 1 bathroom home has 1584 square feet and was built in 1880.
116 East Washington Street, Veedersburg IN
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home has 1512 square feet and was built in 1973.
800 East Washington Street, Veedersburg IN
This 1 bathroom home has 1384 square feet and was built in 1868.
701 East Washington Street, Veedersburg IN
This 1 bathroom home has 1596 square feet and was built in 1860.
705 East Washington Street, Veedersburg IN
This home was built in 1995.
120 East Washington Street, Veedersburg IN
This 1 bathroom home has 2328 square feet and was built in 1880.
614 East Washington Street, Veedersburg IN
This 1 bathroom home has 2396 square feet and was built in 1967.
636 East Washington Street, Veedersburg IN
This 1.5 bathroom home has 1923 square feet and was built in 1883.
1